It is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine, contains sulfur and acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, promoting the formation of glutathione.
- Promotes glutathione formation.
- Helps improve oocyte quality by promoting detoxification.
- Reduces risk of abortions.
- Counteracts the effect of endometriosis on the quality of the eggs.
- Helps regulate the typical hormonal imbalances of the Polycystic Ovary.
- Improves insulin sensitivity and optimizes ovulation.
- N-Acetyl cysteine and clomiphene citrate for induction of ovulation in polycystic ovary syndrome: a cross-over trial
- Follicular fluid homocysteine levels with N-Acetyl cysteine supplemented controlled ovarian hyperstimulation, correlation with oocyte yield and ICSI cycle outcome
- N-acetyl cysteine for treatment of recurrent unexplained pregnancy loss
- Effect of N-acetyl-cysteine after ovarian drilling in clomiphene citrate-resistant PCOS women: a pilot study