Inositol is a type of sugar molecule found naturally in various foods: fruits, vegetables, legumes, and nuts. It is also considered a type of Vitamin B (Vitamin B8). Inositol is necessary for the health of nerve cells and for the metabolism of lipids, since together with choline (also related to the B vitamins), it is responsible for the creation of neurotransmitters and for preventing lipids from being deposited in the liver and promote its transport and penetration into cells. We use Myo-Inositol which has the highest bioavailability.
- Helps regulate hormonal imbalances and high insulin levels.
- Optimize reproductive processes especially in women with polycystic ovaries.
- It helps to increase the number of mature and better quality eggs.
- Reduces miscarriage rates.
- It can increase the number of quality embryos.
- Studies show its effectiveness in obtaining higher pregnancy rates.
- Follicular fluid and serum concentrations of myo-inositol in patients undergoing IVF: relationship with oocyte quality
- Management of women with PCOS using myo-inositol and folic acid. New clinical data and review of the literature
- Myo-inositol therapy for poor-responders during IVF: a prospective controlled observational trial
- Effects of myo-inositol supplementation on oocyte's quality in PCOS patients: a double blind trial
- Effects of myo-inositol on the in-vitro maturation and subsequent development of mouse oocytes