It is a trace element necessary for the formation of red blood cells and oxygenation in the blood, cognitive health and energy metabolism. We chose iron gluconate because it has a better tolerance to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Essential for the correct development of the ovules.
- Reduces the risk of anovulatory infertility.
- Necessary for an adequate supply of oxygen to the reproductive organs.
Benefits for pregnancy
- Promotes the development of the placenta and the fetus.
- Prevents anemia.
- It helps produce oxygen and produce red blood cells necessary for the development of a healthy embryo.
- Studies show that it can prevent miscarriages and repeat abortions.